nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Advice on testing AMQP processor
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 20:44:58 GMT
Dave,

This is great and of course we'll help.  Do you have a patch or Github
PR you can offer?  It is fine if it isn't ready but it would make it
easier to interact and help get it there.

Please give the boss a high five.

Thanks
Joe

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 4:40 PM, DAVID SMITH <davidrsmith@btinternet.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I have created a set of processors which get/put to an AMQP broker based on the org.apache
get/put JMS processors.My boss would like me to contribute them back to org.apache, however
I feel I need to create some robust Junit user tests for the processors, but I need some advice
on how to create a mock AMQP queue.Can anyone help please?