nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Route Original Flow File Base on InvokeHTTP Response
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 14:45:44 GMT
Yep - i'm with Adam's interpretation here.

Steve: For your case can you elaborate on what you'd want to do with
the content of the web response in deciding how to handle the orig?  I
do think a custom processor would be necessary but if perhaps we can
add something simple/consistent with the purpose of InvokeHTTP it can
be avoided.  Just need to understand the use case a bit better

Thanks
Joe