nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [REPORT] NiFi : Draft board report
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 16:30:36 GMT
Yeah that does seem contradictory.  I will remove the "No new LDAP
committee..." part.  Much of the second half is auto-generated.

The main objective is to communicate a base level of health and I
believe these statistics are sufficient and most importantly
auto-generated.  Having said that it does seem like it should be
pretty easy to generate a measure of how many code contributions have
been put into Git that came from non PMC/committers.  If someone
volunteers to build that or knows of projects that have that already
it would be super cool.  I can do it manually as I have done for past
Incubator reports or the graduation proposal but I'm looking to
'automate all the things' at this point.

Thanks
Joe