nifi-dev mailing list archives

From DomenicPuzio <domenic.pu...@capitalone.com>
Subject Re: Cannot build code base - error with "mvn -T C2.0 clean install"
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 17:16:45 GMT
Thank you so much for the quick reply! I think that it was the fact that I
did not have "javac" on my path.

However, a new error arose when I tried to run "mvn -T C2.0 clean install" -
please take a look. I really appreciate it!

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project nifi-storm-spout: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.nifi:nifi-storm-spout:jar:0.3.0-SNAPSHOT: Failed to collect
dependencies at org.apache.storm:storm-core:jar:0.9.5 ->
clj-time:clj-time:jar:0.4.1: Failed to read artifact descriptor for
clj-time:clj-time:jar:0.4.1: Could not transfer artifact
clj-time:clj-time:pom:0.4.1 from/to clojars (https://clojars.org/repo/):
proxy.<my-proxy-host-is-here>: Unknown host proxy.<my-proxy-host-is-here> ->
[Help 1]