nifi-dev mailing list archives

From timF <...@fogarty.org>
Subject custom processor - parse flowFile to many kafka messages
Date Sat, 12 Sep 2015 06:49:34 GMT
I need to create a custom processor.

GetFile --> MyProcessor --> PutKafka

The incoming flowFile will be a very large text file. Each row of the file
will need to be parsed, put into its own json object, and then sent to a
kafka topic.  My question is the following: Do I need to write each JSON
object to its own output flowFile.  That is if the input file contains N
rows, and I want N messages to show up in the kafka topic, do I create N
output flowFiles ?