nifi-dev mailing list archives

From wizz <rober...@johansyah.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Properties for Processor
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 15:10:22 GMT
Hi Adrian,

This gets very interesting! Firstly, thanks for the quick and immediate
response. What you just mentioned hit the right spot.

A few things, when you said "GetTwitter does not support dynamic properties
for the credentials", it is true for GetTwitter and so it does for the
properties in other processors currently in the NiFi. So I wonder, why there
is such restrictions on updating all of the properties dynamically? Why
don't NiFi core developers enable all properties to be dynamically while
there is functionality on the expression language?

For the PutFile, I will do as what you suggested. It is something that I am
looking for but it just strange to me that not all properties support on the
expression language :)

Lastly, could you please direct me for contributing some new processor for
the NiFi? No immediate promise but I would like to add Spring Social into
NiFi.

Thanks!!