nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Shubham Bansal <shubham.ban...@whishworks.com>
Subject Facing problem from ExecuteSQL processor
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 08:33:54 GMT
Hi,

I am using ExecuteSQL processor in my flow. Infact , that is the only
processor I have added to the flow. I have added DBCPConnectionPool service
to this processor. I am attaching screenshots for the configuration done
for these. There is no error on the connection side but I am not able to
fetch any data. Where exactly will this data go ? Please help me with this.

Thanks,

--

*Shubham Bansal*, Software Engineer,

4th Floor, Pioneer Towers, Madhapur, Hyderabad
*M: **+91  9059328793 *
*W: *ww <http://www.whishworks.com/>w.whishworks.com
<http://www.whishworks.com/>

<http://www.whishworks.com/blog/>  <https://twitter.com/WHISHWORKS>
<https://www.facebook.com/whishworksit>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/whishworks>

--
The contents of this e-mail are confidential and for the exclusive use of
the intended recipient. If you receive this e-mail in error please delete