nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Jones <andrewejone...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create a Controller Service using the maven archetype?
Date Sun, 20 Sep 2015 20:18:05 GMT
Bryan,

Looks like that was the problem, thank you!

I had tried copying that nar over when I initially implemented my service,
but then NiFi wouldn't start for some reason so I assumed it wasn't needed.

Again, thanks guys!

Regards,

*Andrew E. Jones*
Software Developer

andrewejones88@gmail.com

*Sabre Systems, Inc.  *

46655 Expedition Drive
Lexington Park, MD

301.863.5090 (Office) | 443.880.6829 (Mobile)

*www.sabresystems.com* <http://www.sabresystems.com/>

This electronic transmission and any attachments may be considered
PROPRIETARY INFORMATION.

If you received this transmission in error, please destroy and notify the
sender immediately.