nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Jones <andrewejone...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create a Controller Service using the maven archetype?
Date Sun, 20 Sep 2015 20:08:20 GMT
Mark,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, and my apologies for being
somewhat ambiguous.

I'm looking in Add Controller Service at the available services, not the
existing services.

I initially tried implementing my custom service (remembering to change the
ControllerService file), but ran into this problem. Thinking it to be
something I missed I tried to just build and deploy the archetype, but I'm
having the same issue.

Do you know of a guide/wiki page that has step by step instructions for
using this archetype?