nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facing problem from ExecuteSQL processor
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 18:25:14 GMT
Shubham,

ExecuteSQL requires an input flowfile to cause processing to occur.  Based
off your message, it sounds like this is the only instance and thus there
is no action occurring.  This is certainly unclear on our behalf in terms
of documentation on the processor.  By design, this processor would receive
input input and use its attributes in conjunction with expression language
[1] to create "dynamic" queries.

If you were interested in running a static query, you can use
GenerateFlowFile to provide input and trigger the processor to execute.

[1]
http://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/expression-language-guide.html