nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facing problem from ExecuteSQL processor
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 12:40:09 GMT
Hi Shubham,

I believe images usually get stripped out of the emails, can you upload the
image somewhere and provide a link?

Generally a processor will transfer data on a relationship, and a
relationship is connected to another processor, or the relationship can be
auto-terminated which means the data has reached a point where you don't
want to do anything else with it.
For testing, you may want to connect your ExecuteSQL processor to a PutFile
processor that writes to a directory on your local machine, this way you
can see what is getting produced. Once you know it is working then you can
reconfigure the flow how you like.

Thanks,

Bryan