nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Session Commits
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 19:06:18 GMT
Rick,

I believe it depends on how you implement your processor, meaning what
class you extend from.
If you extend AbstractProcessor, then you can see that it creates a session
and calls commit for you.
If you extend AbstractSessionFactoryProcessor, or implemented the Processor
interface, then you would need to handle creating the session and calling
commit/rollback.

-Bryan