nifi-dev mailing list archives

From DAVID SMITH <davidrsm...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: NIFI RabbitMQ Processor
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2015 10:23:33 GMT
Chris

I have tried running these processors and I have a couple of  observations:

1)   You may want to include a failure relationship, I found that when I was trying to connect
to the broker which was not local server and i couldn't connect the processor was constantly
yielding.
2)    You may want to consider putting in a polling timer, as it currently polls the broker
every milli second which seems a bit excessive & cpu intensive
3)    The password field should be set to sensitive to hide the password
4)    You may want to consider adding a ssl/tls option for connectivity as well as username/password.

I hope these observations are of some help to you.

Dave

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android