nifi-dev mailing list archives

From yejug <mspar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ingest Original data from External system by data's dependent condition
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 14:06:35 GMT
Ok,

Thank you guys for assistance.

Looks like Joe's suggestion more appropriate for me, but there is one BUT,
in case 'ExtractXYZAttributes' we must implement implicit parsing of encoded
message and cannot reuse this logic, e.g. if we will want do actual  XXX ->
Json (for example json =)) convertion in future.

With 99,9% in my case, except AVRO there will be more inputs (as minimum
msgpack and some custom binary formats), which must be parsed as well as
stored in the original input format

So I think, except ConvertXXXToJson + Andrew's workaround there no more
alternatives for me now

Thanks again