nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Schulmeisters <schul...@hotmail.com>
Subject What is the format of the Avro Schema
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 11:08:58 GMT
I am building my first NiFi flow and am testing it by feeding it a series of
CSV files that are really one large Excell table broken up.  I want to use
the CSV to Avro converter, but I cannot seem to get past the validation of
the schema in the processor.

I'm providing this as the input schema, into the processor and it gives me a
validation error

{"namespace": "ERDF.avro",

"type": "record",

"name": "Meters",

"fields": [

     {"name": "Meterid", "type": "string"},

     {"name": "City", "type": "string"},

     {"name": "Lat", "type": "Double"},

     {"name": "Lon", "type": "Double"},

     {"name": "Readings",  "type": ["int", "null"]}

 ]

}

Any documentation on the syntax for the Avro converter would be appreciated