nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: NIFI RabbitMQ Processor
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 19:51:40 GMT
Dave,

Absolutely.

The PutKafka processor (and associated TestPutKafka unit test class) which are found in the
nar-bundles/nifi-kafka-bundle/nifi-kafka-processors module follow this pattern.

The YandexTranslate (in the nifi-language-translation-bundle) also follows this pattern.

Thanks
-Mark

> On Oct 2, 2015, at 3:41 PM, DAVID SMITH <davidrsmith@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
> Mark
> Thanks very much for the advice, that sounds a bit easier do you have an example where
you have done this sort of thing that I could have a look at?
> Many thanksDave
>

>     On Friday, 2 October 2015, 6:39, DAVID SMITH <davidrsmith@btinternet.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Chris
>
> I have produced a set of processors which work with Java and C++ brokers (but not RabbitMQ),
but like you I haven't raised a ticket yet because