nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Content Repo Large.. Archive in there?
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 17:16:43 GMT
Ryan,

Those archive folders map to the nifi.content.repository.archive.enabled
property.

What this property provides is a retention of files no longer in the system
for historical context of your flow's processing and the ability for
viewing this in conjunction with provenance events as well as allowing
replay.  The amount of the archive when enabled is bounded by the
properties nifi.content.repository.archive.max.retention.period and
nifi.content.repository.archive.max.usage.percentage.

Additional detail is available in the system properties of our
Administration Guide [1]

Let us know if you have additional questions.

--aldrin

[1]
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#system_properties