nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bulk data ingest processor
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 20:19:23 GMT
David,

You can already place multiple GetSFTP processors on a single flow to
do what is described here.  Capturing of *many* flows using one or
more protocols at once and routing them is quite common.

Thanks
Joe

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 3:58 PM, DAVID SMITH <davidrsmith@btinternet.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Has anyone or is anyone creating a bulk data ingest processor. We are looking into the
feasibility of using NiFi to do our bulk data pickups from many locations and possibly multiple
directories from each location.
> My initial thoughts were to use a processor which could run multiple SFTP sessions at
one time. Can anyone give me any guidance and what pitfalls I may come up against?