nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "External" extensions
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 14:53:28 GMT
Tony,

I completely agree we should do this.  A quick github search reveals
there are some nice utilities/processors folks have built for NiFi but
for which they're not necessarily going to submit them as PRs.  We
should link to these as much as possible but we should also help folks
understand these aren't 'apache' things and are not of the Apache NiFi
community directly but they are good for users and developers to know
about.

Perhaps a wiki page linking to these is good provided we have the
above sort of disclaimer and a healthy recognition such references
will become stale...

Thanks
Joe