nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Corey Flowers <cflow...@onyxpoint.com>
Subject flow.tar.stale
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 18:23:19 GMT
I have a cluster that is running production and the nodes within the
cluster keep falling out. The flow.tar is stuck in flow.tar.stale but I
can't tell which server is causing the timing issue. In ApacheNIFI, which
conf property actually increases the setting for the node to respond? I see:

nifi.cluster.manager.flow.retrieval.delay
configuration.
But I thought this pulled the flow.xml out of memory to save to disk.

What I need is to increase the time before a node drops out of the cluster
because the flow.tar is stale.

Also, it would be great if in the logs it said which node had not responded
and times of each successful response. This would greatly help to identify
systems that are the slow pokes or the ones that are potentially too busy
to respond fast enough.

Thanks!

--
Corey Flowers