nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith S. Sundberg" <kssundb...@multiservice.com>
Subject Doc change in web content
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 16:57:16 GMT
I'm sorry if I should submit this another way, but I found this in the website which should
be corrected.  I contemplated setting up a contributor account, but it's not a problem with
the code for nifi so it didn't make sense to me.  I emailed this address since it was referenced
at the top of the webpage in question.

On this page:
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#clustering <https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#clustering>

You can find a reference to:
nifi.cluster.protocol.manager.port

But I believe it should instead be:
nifi.cluster.manager.protocol.port

	… which is the configuration line in the provided template for 0.3.0.

Thank you,

Keith Sundberg
Enterprise Architect
Multi Service Technology Solutions

+1-913-663-9718 - w
+1-816-585-1699 - m
+1-913-451-2367 - f
kssundberg@multiservice.com <mailto:kssundberg@multiservice.com>

This email is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is confidential, proprietary, or both.
If you receive this email in error please immediately notify the
sender and delete the email..