nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Percivall <joeperciv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: 2 questions, one on style, one on NOTICE for NIFI-1081
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 23:53:09 GMT
You're right. I am thinking of the patch I just put up for 1086 where I use the same util.
In that patch I named it ByteArrayOutputStream. I can rename 1081 real quick.

I plan on rebasing either 1081 or 1086 to account for the util but for now I just put it in
both.

Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: joepercivall@yahoo.com