nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Percivall <joeperciv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Incorporation of other Maven repositories
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 15:18:23 GMT
As no issues were brought up, I'm going to assume that everyone is ok with adding Bintray JCenter
as a repo. I plan on using it in a patch for 0.4.0 in which I'm refactoring InvokeHttp. The
patch is dependent on a lib to add digest authentication that is only hosted there.

Thanks,
Joe
Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall