nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Zhurakousky <ozhurakou...@hortonworks.com>
Subject TestSuccess.jar
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 19:11:07 GMT
Tony

I may have (accidentally) found what you were looking for. Somehow I can’t find the original
email thread, but it was about something along the lines of who/where/how generated JAR for
this: 'File exJar = new File("src/test/resources/ExecuteCommand/TestSuccess.jar");’
Well, here it is https://github.com/apache/nifi/tree/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-standard-bundle/nifi-standard-processors/src/test/java
sitting in default package.

I actually mentioned it to Joe few weeks ago and thankfully he got interrupted ;) before he
had a chance to delete it since we could not correlate the two and thought it was just a junk
from the origin import to ASF.

Cheers
Oleg