nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Venkatesh Sellappa <vs186...@outlook.com>
Subject Capacity Planning : Guidelines
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 09:25:25 GMT
Are there any guidelines on how-to scale up/down NiFI ?

(I know we don;t do autoscaling at present and nodes are independent of each
other)

The use-case is :

16,000 text files (csv, xml, json)/per minute totalling 150Gb are getting
delivered onto a combination of FTP, S3, Local Filesystem etc. sources.

These files are then ingested with some light processing onto a HDFS
cluster.

My question is : Are there any best-practices, guidelines , ideas on setting
up a NiFI cluster for this kind of volume , throughput ?