nifi-dev mailing list archives

From ianwork <ianwork...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Provenance tuning
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 15:54:08 GMT
I am also experiencing a slowdown with the provenance reporter and would like
information on tuning.  My application is performing log processing of 20k
flowfiles a second. As a workaround batch processing was implemented but I
would also like to see if it can be done without batching.  I would prefer
to turn off the reporter, but since that is not possible, do you suggest
that I move it to memory? And if so what setting would that be?