nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Percivall <joeperciv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Merge Binary
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 22:19:08 GMT
Hello,

Sorry no one responded to you earlier but are you still having trouble importing the maven
dependencies? Some times when I'm having trouble if I run a maven call with "-u" (which forces
an update of the dependencies) it resolves things when I believe there is nothing wrong.

Joe

- - - - - - Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: joepercivall@yahoo.com