nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Zhurakousky <ozhurakou...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: "External" extensions
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2015 18:34:06 GMT
Tony, plenty of opinion but so are the questions/concerns.
Managing it on GitHub is perfect, but raises several questions, all pertaining to the relationship
of this project with ASF, its ownership and control.
Perhaps some PMCs on the list can shed some light as to how it could be done?

Cheers
Oleg

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 1, 2015, at 13:08, Adam Estrada <estrada.adam@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This has been suggested before. It's a great idea!!! I suggest creating a repo on github
for NiFi-Processors or something like that. There are many more folks searching through GitHub
than on the Apache wikis, IMO. This will inevitably help spread the word...