nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Kurc <trk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PRs
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2015 03:28:22 GMT
Joe - I reviewed NIFI-1107 when it was a processor on its own
(PutS3Multipart) and have an S3 testbed set up. I'm working through it now.
I believe Joe S. has been stress testing it as well. The good news is that
the code path for small files to S3 is largely unmolested, so it is not as
high risk as you might think.