nifi-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tony Kurc <>
Subject Release wrangling: 1 week until our hopeful 0.4.0 release
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 14:13:08 GMT - awaiting an answer before
patch can be completed - Based on feature branch
activity, is close? - awaiting a patch marking
method as deprecated (assigned to me, but if someone else wants to take it
and I review, thats cool too) -  a bit confused about this
one. patch in NIFI-1086 will close this? - awaiting review? - (see 812 confusion)
presumably closed when NIFI-1086 is closed (same!) I'm at the ready to submit
a patch at the 11th hour. .gitattributes may be a candidate for 0.5.0 - some bug fixes awaiting
review. if we don't have review bandwidth can be pushed to next release - reviewed, probably needs
revision. Presuming the revisions can be done - Unclear as to status. Is
this awaiting review? - Seems like this is the
lynchpin for several tickets, probably should be a priority - Awaiting review? - Awaiting comment from
Mark Payne. - awaiting a merge to
master? - awaiting review? - awaiting review - awaiting review - awaiting review - blocker bug awaiting patch

Seems like we're in good shape. I will have some review bandwidth this
evening, so if you start reviewing, please note that in the jiras.

Can we get answers for 1108 and 61 and contemplate a slip to 0.5.0?


  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message