nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Kurc <trk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Push to 0.4.0 "planning"
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2015 12:57:37 GMT
I made a candidate list of bugs or features for possible inclusion in
0.4.0, not already marked as fixVersion = 0.4.0

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-684 (Groovy processor, has patch
awaiting review)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-915 (whitespace handling bug?,
not sure if this is a breaking change)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-918 (validator change on
putmetric)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1019 (Sounds like a nasty SQL
bug, would be good to get in and determine severity, ease of fix)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1049 (Seems like some diagnosis
was done, is fix easy?)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1114 (Documentation change)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-740 (Seems like Toivo Adams made
progress, not sure how close fix is or pressing this problem is)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-26 (Oh man, easy kill on an old
old bug!)