nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Kurc <trk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release wrangling: 1 week until our hopeful 0.4.0 release
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2015 13:18:55 GMT
Update:

Presumably fixed by NIFI-1086 (Joe Percivall). Reviewed, awaiting revision
NIFI-61
NIFI-812
NIFI-980
NIFI-1009
NIFI-1086
NIFI-1133

Multiple Auths (Matt Gilman) no patch yet, making progress
NIFI-655

Provenance Search Improvement (Oleg Zhurakousky) PR in, being reviewed by
Tony Kurc
NIFI-748

Create a Getting Started Guide (Mark Payne) Review complete, being merged
in by Tony Kurc
NIFI-973

Line ending fix (Tony Kurc) Finger hovering over "go" button
NIFI-1054

ExecuteStreamCommand (Joe Percivall). Reviewed, awaiting revision
NIFI-1081

Provenance repository search (Mark Payne) original patch reverted, new
patch in development? Move to 0.5.0?
NIFI-1082

Scrub code looking for @InputRequirement consistency (Mark Payne) - not
sure how to attack this one
NIFI-1108

* NEW *
LogAttribute processor fix (Oleg Zhurakousky) - trivial fix? but breaking
change? I recommend moving to 0.5.0
NIFI-1139

* NEW *
Race condition Fix (Oleg Zhurakousky) - assigned but no patch. Move to
0.5.0 or 0.4.1?
NIFI-1164

* NEW *
Build on windows failing (Joe Percivall) - assigned but no patch. I can dig
in. (I submitted a requst for MSDN, but can take 8 weeks)
NIFI-1165