nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Kurc <trk...@gmail.com>
Subject Push to 0.4.0 "planning"
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2015 03:52:20 GMT
All,
For those not on the commits mailing list, in a push for 0.4.0 you may have
seen a flurry of changing fix versions and comments about readiness for
0.4.0 to assignees. Joe wrote an email about a target date a bit ago, and
so Joe or I made some reasonable guesses about whether the ticket would be
ready for 0.4.0 or maybe could wait. Please, if you think this was done in
error, please re-add it.

What is still unresolved for 0.4.0? I used the following JQL, but you may
have a favorite Jira-fu that you prefer:

project = NIFI and fixVersion = 0.4.0 and resolution = Unresolved order by
updatedDate asc

Many of these have patches, so committers, reviews may be apropos!

I may start going through unresolved tickets with no fix versions looking
for important bugs that slipped through the cracks tomorrow. I encourage
others to do so also.

project = NIFI and fixVersion is EMPTY and resolution = Unresolved order by
updatedDate desc

Tony