nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Clarke <matt.clarke....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Keep Files
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2015 15:46:47 GMT
   The behavior you describe is exactly how getFile was designed to work.
We do understand the use case you have here and new processors are in the
works to cover it. Keep a look out for listFile and fetchFile processors. I
am not developing these processors myself and can not give a status on what
release they will become available in.

Matt