nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: informations
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 18:14:30 GMT
Hi Samuel,

The content of the FlowFile is returned as part of the response.  As a
result, you could pass the file through various processors to formulate an
ad hoc web service and receive the associated content.

As a quick example, you can take the request, pass it through a ReplaceText
with a specified string as a replacement, and then route that output to the
response.

I have attached a sample template outlining this process.  Running that
template, I can curl and receive the content anticipated:

➜  ~  curl localhost:8011
Hello, NiFi!