nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EvaluateJsonPath error: Unable to return a scalar value for the expression
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 20:47:13 GMT
Sumo,

The scalar option has the processor looking for the resultant value of the
expression to provide a non-Map/List representation of the targeted
expression.  In this case, if you change the property to json, it should
work as anticipated.  The property itself is more of a validation of the
data that is being extracted (in that it is an object/array or a simple
value).