nifi-dev mailing list archives

From ambaricloud <skondapa...@ambaricloud.com>
Subject Re: How to get Nest data
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 21:19:22 GMT
Hi Aldrin

Thank you for your response. I want to call below https from NIFI 'GetHttp'
processor. To be able to make a https call I need to setup SSL Context.
What values I need to set in 'SSL Context Service' .

https://api.home.nest.com/oauth2/access_token?client_id=xxx6b2&code=AUTHORIZATION_CODE&client_secret=kkkkx&grant_type=authorization_code

Regards,
Satya Kondapalli
*Cell: *630-340-9704* | *skondapalli@ambaricloud.com* | **ambaricloud.com