nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Petronic <markpetro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Keep Files
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2015 15:49:54 GMT
Keep, yes, There is a parameter to configure that. Read once. No. But there
is a set of processors in the works to address that. ListFile and
FetchFile. ListFile will return the list of files that have changed since
the last time the files were read - it is stateful. FetchFile can then take
a list and fetch them, and I would assume it would have a parameter for
keep=<yes|no> like GetFile. Not sure of the status of the changes - have
not checked recently but see: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-631

Mark