nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merging csv files based on criterias
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 15:44:44 GMT
Hello

Certainly ways to slice this but it would be helpful to understand
your use case a bit more in the context of an automated flow of data.
Can you describe how this applies in that context?

If you had two streams of data feeding in and can pair of data from
one stream with data from another stream and run them through a sort
of combiner function then this could be fairly straightforward but
does require building a processor that doesn't exist as of now (as far
as I know).

But let's understand the context of your use case a bit more to see if
helping with a NiFi answer is the right thing or not.

Thanks
Joe