nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "External" extensions
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2015 18:35:49 GMT
" but raises several questions, all pertaining to the relationship of
this project with ASF, its ownership and control."

...that is what I'm struggling to respond to as well.

It feels like the right path within the ASF is to establish child
projects of Apache NiFi.  I think we knew we needed to do this anyway
as we've mentioned before.  It just might be time now...

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 1:34 PM, Oleg Zhurakousky
<ozhurakousky@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> Tony, plenty of opinion but so are the questions/concerns.
> Managing it on GitHub is perfect, but raises several questions, all pertaining to the
relationship of this project with ASF, its ownership and control.
> Perhaps some PMCs on the list can shed some light as to how it could be done?
>
> Cheers
> Oleg
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Nov 1, 2015, at 13:08, Adam Estrada <estrada.adam@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> This has been suggested before. It's a great idea!!! I suggest creating a repo on
github for NiFi-Processors or something like that. There are many more folks searching through
GitHub than on the Apache wikis, IMO. This will inevitably help spread the word...