nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Push to 0.4.0 "planning"
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2015 04:45:05 GMT
adding to what Tony said I've just bumped the version in master to
0.4.0-SNAPSHOT as appropriate to the range of commits.  We have 22
tickets remaining and fortunately nearly all have patches needing
review so that is great.  If we can really focus on knocking these
existing ones down and put a concerted effort on testing a range of
cases that should give us a good view into release readiness.  As soon
as the tickets for 0.4.0 are done i'll kick out an 0.4.0 RC1.

Thanks
Joe