nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incorporation of other Maven repositories
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 16:04:29 GMT
Joe

Sorry i didn't catch this thread sooner.  I am not supportive of
adding a required repo if it means we need to tell folks to update
their maven settings.  While it sounds trivial it really isn't.  We
should seek to understand better what other projects do for such
things.  Definitely no fast movement on this one please.

Thanks
Joe

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 10:18 AM, Joe Percivall
<joepercivall@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> As no issues were brought up, I'm going to assume that everyone is ok with adding Bintray
JCenter as a repo. I plan on using it in a patch for 0.4.0 in which I'm refactoring InvokeHttp.
The patch is dependent on a lib to add digest authentication that is only hosted there.