nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release wrangling: 1 week until our hopeful 0.4.0 release
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2015 13:33:12 GMT
NIFI-1082 (this should move to next release unless a resolution is imminent)

NIFI-1108 (move to next release)

NIFI-1139 (recommend moving to 0.5.0)

NIFI-1164 (this should get fixed now - it makes builds unreliable)

NIFI-1165 (should tackle now.  have a windows laptop i can build on)

Thanks for pushing tony.