nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next release?
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 14:55:52 GMT
Team...we def need to address or move a good bit of ticketage to move
towards an RC.  It isn't critical we do it 'now' but we should strive for 6
to 8 week release cycles in my view.

We should also decouple the framework/app releases from those of processors
in my view but we can kick off another thread for discussion there.

Thanks
Joe