nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic Authentication
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 22:31:32 GMT
i conflated two different issues in my response so to clarify:

I do not believe we're supporting basic authentication in our quest to
obtain user supplied identify information at this time.

I do know that once we have that data we're delegating to an identity
login provider which we first have implemented to support AD/DS using
LDAP.

The actual details available thus far are in the branch for NIFI-655
as found here [1] and the higher level description of the goal is
found here [2] but it is light on implementation details.  Those are
better found in the JIRA for NIFI-655 it appears [3].

[1] https://github.com/apache/nifi/tree/NIFI-655
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Pluggable+Authentication

Thanks
Joe