nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ExecuteStreamCommand tests
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 21:46:01 GMT
well that explains these goofball classes I deleted the other day

These classes were used to make those Jars.  Those jars are used to
test execute command.  We've now removed the source that was floating
randomly.  We need the built to automatically create whatever we
execute against if we're going to do this.  Those tests should be
replaced by something else.

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 3:02 PM, Joe Percivall
<joepercivall@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> Tony,
>
> I did a bit of digging through the history and the jars were a part of the initial code
import so unless if Joe or someone else knows where they came from then we may be out of luck.