nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: nifi fails build on CentOS 7
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 14:05:08 GMT
George,

Thanks for passing on this info about the syslog tests, those are new for
this current release so it is good to know what people are running into.

The ListenSyslog processor has a property that sets the SO_RCVBUF to allow
increasing the OS socket receive buffer, it defaults to 1MB and it looks
like the tests do not explicitly set this value, so I wonder if that is
causing the problem and maybe the test should set this property a bit lower
since it is not actually needed for the tests. In my experience running the
processor on a CentOS VM, it would just throw a warning if 1MB was too
high, but the processor still worked, so I'm not sure.

-Bryan