nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Skora <jsk...@gmail.com>
Subject Avro tests are broken on Windows?
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 11:26:35 GMT
Is it just me or is anyone else getting test failures
in [nifi-avro-processors] on Windows7?

I haven't tracked down the cause, but in testing the ListFile processor I
started getting unit test failures in the [nifi-avro-processors].  I first
noticed them last night, but only on Windows not Linux.

The exact test failure is

> Failed tests:
>
>   TestConvertAvroToJSON.testMultipleAvroMessagesContainerNone:127
>> expected:<...vorite_color": null}[]
>
> ]"name": "George", ...> but was:<...vorite_color": null}[
>
> {"name": "George", ...>

I can dig further but I figured someone may know the cause before I spend
any cycles.  (I need to catch up on the dev list, so if the answer is there
just let me know.)

Regards,
Joe