nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Joe Skora
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2016 21:06:14 GMT
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Joe
Skora has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Joe's hard work and generous
contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
in the project.

Joe has been involved in the last few releases, to include the coming 0.5.0
release. I certainly had a lot of great exchanges with him as we figured
out where S3 Multipart support should fit into the aws bundle as well as
how to deal with state that is held on someone else's cloud services.

Welcome and congratulations!

Tony Kurc