nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NiFi 0.5.0 (RC2)
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2016 16:29:41 GMT
Did not occur to me to check that the commit the release was branched
from was the expected once.  Will check if the release guide needs to
be updated and it is probably a good idea to verify this during the
release checking stage too.

-1 so we can get the updated commits that prompted delay after RC1.